Rakk Quildap: Best Budget Mouse Under ₱300


Rakk Quildap Review

Hey, kumusta? It’s me Mado. Here is my second article in the blog, read up!

Recently, I needed to buy a new mouse because my 65-peso mouse from CDR-KING cannot hold up any longer. (The scroll wheel does not work anymore. When I command it to scroll up, it scrolls in the opposite direction. Also, it made my hand hurt after using it for hours. I think it served me well considering I bought it for only ₱65 and it lasted me a year.)

Cheap CDR-King mouse

As a gamer, I wanted to buy a gaming mouse. A gaming mouse with a DPI button, macro keys, RGB, and fantastic ergonomics. However, gaming mice with that feature set typically cost more than ₱500. So I asked myself, "Where will I get a ₱300 budget gaming mouse?" Then, I remembered a retail store here in the Philippines that sells computer components and has its own brand of cases, gaming chairs, gaming table, gaming keyboards, and gaming mouse. And so, I browsed their Facebook group in search of a new gaming mouse that will not break the bank. There I found this gem: the Rakk Quildap.

Here are the unboxing and overview of the Rakk Quildap.


RAKK QUILDAP UNBOXING

Rakk Quildap came on a thick brown carton box with some brief information about the mouse.

Rakk Quildap Front

Upfront, we can see an illustration of the mouse itself. It claims to have Omron switches and promises to have a 20 million clicks life span.

Rakk Quildap Left

Rakk Quildap Right

On the sides, there are printed illustrations of the mouse. 

Rakk Quildap Bottom

On the back, you can see the bottom of the mouse. It says it is best for palm and claw grips.

Rakk Quildap Gaming Mouse

Enough with the box, let us go and unbox this. When you open the box, you will be greeted by the mouse itself in a sleeve and nothing else.

RAKK QUILDAP REVIEW


Rakk Quildap Gaming Mouse

The mouse is made up of purely plastic thus making it lightweight. It comes with a long braided cord and a gamer-esque USB.

Rakk Quildap Braided Cable

Rakk Quildap Gaming Mouse

The mouse has 6-buttons on it including the DPI switch.

On the bottom of the mouse, basic information of the mouse, two large Teflon paddings, and the optical sensor are located.

Overall, the mouse has all the attributes of a gaming mouse that I was looking for. It has a DPS switch, two macro keys, LED lights (though not RGB), and awesome ergonomics. What more can I ask for? The mouse retails for ₱295.

How’s that for a second write up? I know it is a bit rough but it is because I only wrote this for less than an hour. More information about it will come to my full review. Who is up for a video review, anyone? I dream of having to review hardware at least once a month. Of course, I am a newbie blogger and will not have sponsors so the hardware I will be going to review will come from my own pocket.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.